Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






Listening to~~♪
Thursday, February 4, 2010
BUONO'S NEW SINGLE!! Our Songs

Photobucket

The PV is really good, I mean all of their PV are good, demo right now I'm still thinking whether the song fits the Buono standard. Anywhoo.. here is the tracklist

1.Our Songs
2.Miracle Happy Love Song
3.Our Songs (INSTRUMENTAL)
4.Miracle Happy Love Song (INSTRUMENTAL)

Download Here
(Single)



AND!!! Morning Musume's Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai PV Photobucket

Photobucket


DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD

Labels:




|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Up and About!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.