Okay first thing is first. Our JS Prom was on Feb 13, I know its like over one week already, haha, lazy-syndrome again.
I have three make up-san working that day xD. I know right? two is okay but three is too much..
And then after 45 minutes of make-up and hair, this is what i look like.
It was fun and all, but i must say that last year was better. In that picture above, I'm still not wearing my prom dress, i don't have any picture of me wearing the dress here in my laptop so maybe next time ne?
~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀
Last friday, I went to Reni's house. She's one of my friends ^^, Its the very first time I went to her house. We arrived there at 10 in the morning, I think.. We chatted in her room, and she showed me all her stuffs and her collections. I met her mom for the very first time too, she was nice; After eating lunch, we went to the guest room and lay down in the sofa bed and chatted away and before we knew it we already fell asleep.
When we woke up, we went for a looong walk around their place, I tell you, it was seriously a long walk. After that we went to take a bath at their huge bathroom, they have a big bathtub, so we spent two hours bathing xD. After we finished bathing we saw the clock and it says its already 5:00 pm.
This is Reni by the way :
Reni & Me
Me & Reni
We didn't have time to dry our hair so we went out looking like that, we are on our way to our School's College Fair. Its like a School Festival in other country like for example Japan. And it starts early in the morning and ends at 8 in the evening, we need to get there before 6 because of the famous band coming.
But before we stepped out of her room, she lend me her earrings, it was soo cute! Thanks Reni! ^^
Bye~ I need to study for my Math and Social Studies Semi-final exams. Jaa ne!


Ads

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:
Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More: 【 ☆ ☆ ☆ 】
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.

Shinozuka Yume
(Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music
jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super
LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...
ALOT.
Some of my favorites are

,

Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.

Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk

.

I also drink water as much as i can every day.

They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info:
Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi
Age: 17 years old
Country: Philippines
Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean
Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink

Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward

[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her.
Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP.
For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD