Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






Chat, Chat.. & Great Bath ^^
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Today is saturday, my brother went out early in the morning, i wake up at 9 i think. I am so free to use the my laptop, my brother usually stops me because he has this thing for the time we both use the computer, He has something to do with his classmates, so yay for me! Photobucket

I had a very long chat with Zoey!! Its really nice talking to her, she's attending an all girls school in Australia called St. Catherine's. We talked about almost everything about the school that made me interested in it, but then..it costs too much.. more than a million in Philippine peso Photobucket,
I'm thinking of asking my dad about it, but yet again I kinda know what he'll say to me Photobucket. St. Catherine's offers so much that i really want to go, plus...there is also a possibility that you can get in, in the University of Melbourne. Arghh..why does it have to be soo expensive? Well actually, the facilities are like prestigious and all that, the boarding house is so cool..it reminds me of Harry Potter, XDD.

Zoey and I had a long conversation about it, that it was already 1:00 pm, and I still haven't taken a bath..XDD, I said good bye to her and took one..

I din't blow dry my and figured air drying once in a while won't hurt, and since its saturday and i really don't have any plans to go out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah!! What a refreshing bath it was!! Photobucket This week I always wake up late that i bathe for only 10 min in order not to get late. I usually have a 30-40 minutes bath, and i was so happy and i feel refreshed after finally having my usual bath again.

-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑-☑

NAILS

Look what i did to my nails!!

Photobucket

And Yes! I did it!! XDD.

Photobucket

Oh, btw..that flower thing is actually a note holder, but i always put my facial sponge in it, for easy access since I'm not an early bird i need the things for my hair & face ready when I'm in the midst of dressing, fixing my hair & face XDD (Yes I always try to do it all together.)Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for now! See yah! Photobucket

Labels:




|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
TODAY, TODAY, TODAY
JS Prom && Reni's House ^^,
Listening to~~♪
Up and About!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.