Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






Bag, Friends & NaiLs.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Yay! Friday! Woot!


Today we did nothing but move from a room to another room. Our homeroom was borrowed to be used as a testing area for the sophomores. What we did was move and move until we landed at the school's laboratory. The laboratory is way much better than the first room we moved in, it was right beside the boy's Comfort room, so it smells really..really bad, did i mention really?


At the Lab:

Photobucket

~AYUMU!!



Photobucket


(Ayumu & SaLvi) the people at the back are my classmates.

I was aiming for Ayumu, but then SaLvi was like "Ne, Ayu.."



BORED~~ The teacher is lecturing in front of the class, but I'm taking pictures XD.



Photobucket


~Yume.★



And then, I asked some of my friends as well.



Photobucket

~Nizui-chan desu!
lol. at MaLRiz! (She's the one caught in Nizui's peace sign)



Photobucket


~Nizui, YaMaki & Yume


~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿


NAILS

Yesterday, my nails looks like this:

Photobucket


Photobucket

lol. Right after i put it on and took a picture of it, I took it all off. XD



~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿
BAG

I bought a new bag!

When i was wearing it my brother said, "It looks like you were literally stepped by a dog" with a face like this (-_-).


Photobucket



|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Chat, Chat.. & Great Bath ^^
TODAY, TODAY, TODAY
JS Prom && Reni's House ^^,
Listening to~~♪
Up and About!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.