Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






I forgot! -shot- ''(-v-\)
Monday, March 29, 2010
lols. I was too busy fixing things in my blog skin that i forgot to post...

I was like "Ack! I need to post!"


Well, what happened to me these past few days? hmmm..?


Saturday at 8 I went to church for this seminar thing.
I know its going to take a while..


And yes it did.


I wake up at 6:30 to prepare and "vua-Lah" this is what i become!






We were there for 4 hours
Then finally! they announced lunck break but we still need to return at 2 pm.


I braided my hair into two..






And so me and my brother went back at 2, and the seminar once again started.


After an hour trying to listen I can't help but feel sleepy


So yeah it was really hard to put up with, since the seminar is about God, and i really can't let myself be seen by the proctor getting sleepy and uninterested.


I tried my best bearing it and after i don't know how many more hours of controlling myself not to sleep its over.


I'm proud of myself for not sleeping


Hey, c'mon its really hard you know!


~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄~✄


Ack! we have our graduation rehearsals at 8! Grrr.. I don't want to wake up so early


Blog skin thoughts



I'm thinking of not putting a background music, there are many disadvantages like:


➟slow loading of page
➟visitors/readers might get annoyed
➟gives people heart attack (lol. I'm one of those people, i get really surprise when the sounds plays at a high volume and if its upbeat and plays all of a sudden)


So what do you guys think? Should i get one or not?


Oh! by the way, Someone already found Nihon-chan's Key, 2 more to go and the teddy is her/his, whoever finds it lol.



|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Write~watch~write 。。。
School Days ~~
Yesterday...
Pa-ney! (Funny!!)
Yesterday is fun fun fun!
Done! Goodbye Finals! Hello! Requirements and Clea...
The Concert Thingy is Over~
WACKY US!
RandomSss..
Bag, Friends & NaiLs.

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.