Yosh!!! I'll tell you all about the concert thingy.
We only have less than 2 weeks to prepare for that concert thing, our class is composed of 49 students. 4-C (my class) is to perform a concert/variety show or whatever you call it, in one hour. Our class president asked us to form a group or two to perform. I have a total of 7 friends, we split into two groups performing 2 things.
First group is composed of Nizui, JuLz, RoHanZ, MaLriZ and YaMaki, they are to sing "The Show" and "If We we're a Movie", but due to an accident YaMaki hurt her foot so she can't perform anymore so they are down to 4 people."
Second Group is composed of Me, Ayumu & Reni, we are going to dance Chu~ and Oh!.
During Rehearsal:
1st
We rehearsed for the very first time in my house. And a few more follwed.
Reni, Ayumu & Yume
We danced and talked for a long time that they went home past 7. >.< It was really fun but at the same time we are all exhausted.
2nd? no can't remeber how many times...
But anyway, our final rehearsal the day before the concert, we rehearsed in Reni's hourse.
Ayumu & Reni
We got tired and decided to have a break, we went outside to buy
Halo-Halo ↓
~ Yume and Ayumu's Halo-Halo, Reni in the midle of it xD
~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺
I've already finished my Halo-Halo ^^
And so did Ayumu, but Reni is still eating hers..
~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺
After that we went back to practice >0>''
We did a few rounds and stuff..then Reni went and prepare lunch. Yay! Lunch! ^^
While she prepares lunch, we talk to her mother about some stuff in the neighborhood, Reni looks just like her mom and they also have the same personality :) It was very fun talking to her.
Yume & Ayumu
~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺
We ate lunch!!!
Reni & Ayumu
I finished eating as well !!
~Yume "Gochisousama!!"
OBTW.
Ayumu tried her costume on!!
~Kawaii desu ne?
~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺~➺
PREPARING FOR THE CONCERT
2 hours before the concert, everyone was busy preparing.
Ayumu & Reni got their hair done, but mine looks retarded as ever. XD Ayumu asked me what I'm going to do with my hair, and i said I'm going to leave them as it is now XDD
~Yume, Reni and Ayumu~
We haven't put on our costumes because the concert is two hours away, XD But mine is already underneath my clothes XD, I remove them off the moment we we're the next one to perform. I don't have a picture of it, because we we're all busy and I left my phone in the classroom. But I'm sure some of my classmates have one, I'm going to look for one.. :))
After that it went on successfully, there were some troubles but they were resolved, thank goodness. All of us had a blast! Now i know how it feel when you have a concert, a little bit though..
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" That was really fun, this is the last time 4-C is going to work together, all of us are graduating soon and might not see each other again, so I'm glad that all of us had fun. ^^,
