Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






WACKY US!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Woo! Today, i had a really great time in school ^^


I had tons of laugh because of Ayumu & Reni! XDD They are the coolest and the funniest person I've ever met XD. Ayumu has a weird sense of humor that i really like, since she makes me laugh. And Reni has this blunt talk, that somehow makes me and Ayumu laugh the hell out of our heads. XD


~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉

Hilarious Pics!

Photobucket

YaMaki & Yume
~lol. I think I won here XD.

Photobucket

YaMaki & Yume



~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉

Othan, a classmate of mine exchanged wrist watch with me not to mention he forces me to. >.< Here is a picture of it, i think its too manly for my wrist. Photobucket


~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉~❉

\Photobucket

MaLriz & Yume's hand



|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
RandomSss..
Bag, Friends & NaiLs.
Chat, Chat.. & Great Bath ^^
TODAY, TODAY, TODAY
JS Prom && Reni's House ^^,
Listening to~~♪
Up and About!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.