I participated in this poll where you rank your favorite H!P artists and H!P Units/Group.
Its really fun because all you need to do is drag the images and "ta-dah!"
H!P Artists
Like always Natsuyaki Miyabi is still my number one girl. \(≧∀≦)/
I never thought I'll came to the point where I will like Tanaka Reina ("o.O)\
I'm also surprised for liking Sayumi and ManoEri, but these past few weeks I really like ManoEri songs, and somehow I also came to like Sayu.(-0-")
My last H!P artist would be Mitsui Aika. No doubt about that one. ('ω'`)
~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖~‡~‖~†~‖
H!P Units/Groups
And of course, no one could beat Berryz in my list. lol.
Buono is L.O.V.E
Morning Musume is SEKUSHII..
S/mileage is chou kawaii!
C-ute is "squeaky girl songs" (≧∀≦)
Mano Erina is "the future Matsuura Aya"
and last...
Guardians 4 is the "lets-wear-this-freaking-checkered-uniform-in-different-colors"
Lol. I really had fun arranging them into places,
but its soo hard as well ("≥ ^ ≤)
Anyhoo, this is my opinion only and only my opinion, I reapeat..."Its my OPINION"
I bow, thank you! ^0^
Labels: Berryz kobou C-ute Morning Musume Hello Project S/mileage Guardians 4 download free Mano Erina ranking names


Ads

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:
Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More: 【 ☆ ☆ ☆ 】
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.

Shinozuka Yume
(Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music
jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super
LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...
ALOT.
Some of my favorites are

,

Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.

Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk

.

I also drink water as much as i can every day.

They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info:
Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi
Age: 17 years old
Country: Philippines
Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean
Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink

Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward

[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her.
Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP.
For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD