Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






Yesterday's Fun.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Yosh! I'm here to post yesterday's happenings!!

▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱



I met up with RohanZ to go to SM Sta.Rosa (two hours away Mall)
As we made our way to the station, we saw our classmate JesSi with her boyfriend (our x-classmate)MarC.

They asked us where we are heading to and we told them we're going to the Mall.

While we are waiting for the other passengers we took a picture!!



RohaNz and Yume



We arrived at the mall at 10:45 so we decided to eat first before we watch a movie.

After chatting and eating at the same time we end up at the movie house, we couldn't decide what to watch

The showing yesterday was..

Clash of The titans 【RohanZ said she's not interested 'I'm interested roHanZ..' I can't say that though..

Working Girls (a Local movie) 【RohanZ said . She wanted an english movie.】

So our last choice was "Date Night".

We had a lot of fun watching it..

We had tons of laugh

After a great time at the movie house we went shopping!

I bought some stuffs and I'll let you see some of it..




Teddy Phone Charm



Careline Lip & Cheek tint




I also bought a new shirt, facial wash & a moisturizer.

Extra Pic.



Standing besides them makes me feel like 3 D.

Labels:




|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
My first try on giveaways.. ^^
Cosmetic Shopping !!
えええ?!まじ?
RANK YOUR H!P!!
I forgot! -shot- ''(-v-\)
Write~watch~write 。。。
School Days ~~
Yesterday...
Pa-ney! (Funny!!)
Yesterday is fun fun fun!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.