Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






えええ?!まじ?
Saturday, April 17, 2010
 
Behold... My Future
  I will marry Chinen Yuri.  
  After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Japan in our fabulous Apartment.  
  We will have 21 kid(s) together.  
  Our family will zoom around in a blue ferari.
  I will spend my days as a receptionist, and live happily ever after.  
 
whats your future
 




Hhaha, This made me laugh. I was taking this quiz randomly and "vua-Lah"! That's my result, if you guys want to you can check it out and take the quiz.
たのしいです!



▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩


ごめんみんあさん(_ _")

I'll be on a indefinite hiatus. I'm on my summer vacation right now and i've got lots of free time and that's the problem ("≥ ^ ≤)

You see, I'm always staying in our house and there is nothing much going around here, the truth is I'm soooo Bored..

The only thing i do, nowadays is watch DORAMAS. I like watching and making comments after I've finished watching but it will just bore you guys. So I'm not going to write reviews.

So for now please bear with me..

If anything interesting happens I'll write it down right away! (・∀・)



▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩

Speaking of DORAMAS

I've finished two different Doramas in 1 week!

First I watched Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Second was Anego + Anego Special

This two was really good! (☆∀☆)



じゃあまたね!Bye bye! (≧∀≦)"/"



|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
RANK YOUR H!P!!
I forgot! -shot- ''(-v-\)
Write~watch~write 。。。
School Days ~~
Yesterday...
Pa-ney! (Funny!!)
Yesterday is fun fun fun!
Done! Goodbye Finals! Hello! Requirements and Clea...
The Concert Thingy is Over~
WACKY US!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.