Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






FINALLY.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Our internet connection has finally been fixed. and now I'm backkk~!!

Yay!

SO how's everyone doing?

I'll blog hop later. see yah. ^^



|1 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
been a while..
Got an AWARD.
Welcome 2011!
FINDING TOKYO (but its not hiding though)
Hangin' out
Merry Christmas!
3 more days before Christmas!
CEU - Sports fest 2010
lazy me and HP 7
Korean Name..

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.