Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day
cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here Then scroll upward.
Feed em :]
CEU - Sports fest 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Friday. Our university held its annual Sport fest Opening Ceremony in Ninoy Aquino Stadium
It was my first time attending a university wide sports fest. Sure I've had a lot of those during high school but this was really something.
The university I'm in is called CEU which stands for CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY and the circles right above the "SPORT FEST 2010" are the Departments logos, and the one at the center, slightly bigger than the others is the School of Dentistry, and they are this year's host.
We arrived at the venue at 7 in the morning but we started at almost 9, its okay though since me and my friends had a lot of fun chatting and taking pictures. kekeke
Me, Anne, Ekah and Carin
CD, Berns, Anne, Me and Dan
The university has 3 branches nation wide and still counting(there are another one opening soon).
I had no idea that this is really going to be a University WIDE kind of ceremony, the three branches namely: CEU Manila, CEU Malolos and CEU Makati are in one venue altogether. That is just wow.
Okay that is not the best picture ever but its all i got.
Anyway, there we're like thousands of us in there! But I'm sure not all of the students from MALOLOS and MAKATI are there, MANILA is like half of the crowd. But MAKATI sure did bring a handful of students along. MAKATI students we're really cheerful and when i say cheerful, i mean really really cheerful.
They look like they're really having fun and they did show what they've got and I'm impressed.
I belong to SELAMS
S-chool of E-ducation, L-iberal A-rts, M-usic and S-ocial Work
Here is our logo:
Red represent our college. All of the Colleges aka Schools had a parade with their players for the sports fest. too bad i don't have much picture but every single one of the schools had flaunt their own through unique representation of their banners, jerseys, and props.
All and all it was a very fun day. The program was great, the speaker was inspiring, (although i couldn't quite understand what she was saying half of the time because of the bass?), the performers were AWESOME. The Cheer squad, as usual gave a stomach-spinning act, the folk dancers did a good job as well.
Oh!
Almost forgot, Freshmen did their fair share too. We did a 'Candy Man' performance, that is why we are all wearing a black printed shirt.
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.
Shinozuka Yume (Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...ALOT.
Some of my favorites are ,
Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.
Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk .
I also drink water as much as i can every day.
They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info: Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi Age: 17 years old Country: Philippines Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink
Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward
[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her. Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP. For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD