Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






lazy me and HP 7
Saturday, December 4, 2010
yes that is TRUE

Prelims is coming which is a good thing because, after that its officially winter slash Christmas vacation.

BUT that means I'll have to study my butt off.

And that's a bad thing?

of course NOT

I'm just not in the mood to study these past few days...

okay. that is not entirely true, I'm just really lazy

ANYHOO..

Have you guys seen Harry Potter 7 part 1?

What can you say about it? Pretty good or what?

I watched it with my dorm mates. And i just want to know what you guys think.

Hope to hear your answers :]

Labels: , ,




|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Korean Name..
Hey y'all! :D
back.back.back?
FangirLing.
SERIOUSLY I'M SO FREAKIN RETARDED!!
Got a new hair cut!!
Ong & Catipon Wedding..
Updates, My Face and New Phone!!
Yesterday's Fun.
My first try on giveaways.. ^^

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.