Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






Korean Name..
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I just found out my korean name!! its CHOI EUN MI!!. cool.

It's not accurate, ofcourse its not but it was fun to try anyway and i liked it.

So CHOI is supposed to be my last name right? I guess. Min Ho of SHINee's last name is Choi so i guess it is a last name hehe.

And Eun Mi is my Korean name yey!!

It was fun, Kpop fans out there should try it
I found it HERE
Do me a favor and comment me what you got



|2 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Hey y'all! :D
back.back.back?
FangirLing.
SERIOUSLY I'M SO FREAKIN RETARDED!!
Got a new hair cut!!
Ong & Catipon Wedding..
Updates, My Face and New Phone!!
Yesterday's Fun.
My first try on giveaways.. ^^
Cosmetic Shopping !!

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.