Hi everyone!
I've got some blog updates.

Here is the list.
1. I've disabled the Back ground Music (BG Music)
-> yes i did. First of all, it bugs me. ("≥ ^ ≤)
whenever i tried viewing my post and it starts playing i get all jumpy..
2. I'm not on Hiatus
-> yep. I'm gonna posts some interesting stuffs, hopefully..(≧∀≦)
3. I'm dropping the download section.
-> I figured that its not really nice to blend
My random fangirl-ing with
My personal blog I'm going to delete some stuffs and take off the 'search button'
4. I'll be creating another blog, but this time its for all the download links
-> haha! I just can't help but fangirl..(☆∀☆)
5. I'm going to add an advertisement section
-> I'll be adding an advertisement section for my favorite Online stores in place of the 'Bands I ♡' section.
6. I'm planning on blog hopping
-> I really need to stop being lazy and make lots of friends by blog hopping
▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩
Oh my! I really need to clean my room..
Well, that corner of my room at least..
everything else looks fine except for that 'messy corner'
▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩
MY BEAR FACE

After cleansing
I'm using the cleanser i bought for 3 days now and it works like magic..
I'm really happy with the result..
▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩
My mom gave me a new phone!!
I get to keep both of it yay! So i decided to put the
Teddy Phone charm on the green one since the old one already has a few..

The green phone is the new one while the other was the old one

Labels: phone charm teddy cute face cleanser recommended updates news


Ads

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:
Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More: 【 ☆ ☆ ☆ 】
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.

Shinozuka Yume
(Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music
jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super
LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...
ALOT.
Some of my favorites are

,

Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.

Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk

.

I also drink water as much as i can every day.

They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info:
Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi
Age: 17 years old
Country: Philippines
Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean
Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink

Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward

[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her.
Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP.
For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD