Sorry about all the emo-ish stuffs on the earlier post..
I'm really just feeling sad, down, depressed or whatever term you'd like to use.
But now I'm genki as ever..
My parents listened to what i had to say and they decided to let me go and live on my own to study in the university that i wanted..
THANKS MAMA & TATAY!
And i would also like to thank
YaMaki~~ for encouraging and helping me out..♡
EDIT: Oh god! My mom got angry,
▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩
Ong & Catipon
It happened five days ago, XD.
Sorry for the late post, I was too busy about the emo-ish stuffs..
Yume & Cousin 1
I was asking my cousin to take a picture and he always does that expression even in the Wedding's official photos
Yume & Cousin 2
She took care of my little sister while we are at the wedding, thank you! ^0^/
Yume with mom & younger brother
Cousin 1, Yume, Cousin 3 (she's Cousin 2's sister XD) & My brother.
After the ceremony we went to the reception and eat!! yay!


Ads

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:
Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More: 【 ☆ ☆ ☆ 】
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.

Shinozuka Yume
(Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music
jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super
LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...
ALOT.
Some of my favorites are

,

Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.

Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk

.

I also drink water as much as i can every day.

They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info:
Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi
Age: 17 years old
Country: Philippines
Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean
Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink

Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward

[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her.
Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP.
For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD