Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






Got a new hair cut!!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Yes, i do have a new hair style and its really short!!




Ackk! don't let the pictures fool you its actually shorter than that


Oh god, i don't know what hit me and i agreed to my cousins to cut my hair short!!


They told the salon crew to style my hair, and Oh God! It costs me a lot!!


The person cutting my hair said, he'll do a 'University student look' out of my hair.


I was like "WTF?"


Then after a few cut here and there, there goes my hair on the floor!!


"Haiiiirr!! My love!!" (T^T)


But oh well, i can never get back... I'll just have to wait for it to grow..



▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩▱♬▱♪▱♩


SHARE PIC!!


I'm going to share this picture i took at my cousin's boarding house. I was exploring and i went up to the rooftop! Lucky! Its sunset!! Chou Pretty!!




Labels:




|0 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Ong & Catipon Wedding..
Updates, My Face and New Phone!!
Yesterday's Fun.
My first try on giveaways.. ^^
Cosmetic Shopping !!
えええ?!まじ?
RANK YOUR H!P!!
I forgot! -shot- ''(-v-\)
Write~watch~write 。。。
School Days ~~

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.