Haven't been active in a while. But now I'm back ^^. Don't forget to tag.
Photo of the Day


cheeky.. i know. *evil laugh*
Follow Me.
Tag Me and Say Hi!
Link Exchange? Affliate or Credit Problem?
Please proceed here
Then scroll upward.





Feed em :]






SERIOUSLY I'M SO FREAKIN RETARDED!!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Oh GOD!!

I was just trying to fix my title and then i accidentally deleted half of my long-worked-very-cute-and-not-to-mention-my-first-love layout!!

I saved it and there are no more turning back. I did what i can to Undo, I hit the back button but still!! Its gone!!

I don't know when i erased the half of it, and i still can't figure it out.
But one thing is for sure,I can never get it back.

So I made another layout from scratch.

Good Bye my first layout love, good bye!!


*-CALLING ALL EXCHANGE LINKS BUDDIES-*


Please contact me ASAP!! So i can link you guys again
New ones are also welcome, just tag me and say so.



|4 comments




follow me.

Ads
Daily Reads

YouTube | Pauleen | NisK | Kar3n | Aimさん | Rhea | Liyana :] | Sheng | Selly | CHAR & NINA | Apply | Apply

Archives

Recent posts
Got a new hair cut!!
Ong & Catipon Wedding..
Updates, My Face and New Phone!!
Yesterday's Fun.
My first try on giveaways.. ^^
Cosmetic Shopping !!
えええ?!まじ?
RANK YOUR H!P!!
I forgot! -shot- ''(-v-\)
Write~watch~write 。。。

free counters


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:

Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More:


If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.