Hey,hey. I know i promised to blog walk and make crazy tag on your tagboard, but i didn't have enough time, but I'll definitely do it now. And i seriously need to finish filling my fandom and d lists section, but that'll be soon, because i only have 4 days to go before i need to head back to
Manila and i still have a bunch of things I need to do.
Okay so how is everyone's Halloween doing? It totally sucks that some of you guys need to go back to school today
(Nov. 2, well if you are from the Philipines keke.), i feel bad since i still have 4 more days before school starts and my younger brother has to go to school today.
I'm going to open an online business soon, i asked my friends to help me ou with it but they are busy with school and stuff so i guess I'll have to do it on my own. But my mom said she'll help out so hopefully the site will be up soon.
Well that's it. see yah! Oh and follow my twitter?
www.twitter.com/ookiayume


Ads

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:
Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More: 【 ☆ ☆ ☆ 】
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.

Shinozuka Yume
(Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music
jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super
LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...
ALOT.
Some of my favorites are

,

Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.

Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk

.

I also drink water as much as i can every day.

They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info:
Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi
Age: 17 years old
Country: Philippines
Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean
Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink

Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward

[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her.
Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP.
For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD