Yosh, almost done with the skin, just little more adjustments and filling up my fandom & Drama list section and I'm done!!
There's so many that happened to me these past few days but ish so lazy to write it all desu..

kekeke.
BUT!! I am never too lazy to fangirl.!!
Okay so My love C.N BLUE has released their 2nd Mini Album!! And it is <3.
kyaaaa!!

I've downloaded it and i totally fainted over their awesome vocals!! and also their nosebleeding pictures!
and also
SuJu released their own as well, and i'm so digging Bonamana!!
Minho-appa announced in a radio show that they are now working on their new album!! SHINEE fighting!! I really miss SHInee-appas! I am so going to buy it once its on sale since SHINee cd's/merchandise are being sold here in the Philippines.
And at the Hello Project section.
✶ May 22nd was Chinami's Birthday!!
✶ Berryz' next single is yet again another ending theme for a Shonen Anime. And as far as i know its not going to be double A side.
✶ AND!! FInally! Sudo Maasa's movie is going to open in theaters very soon!!
Light Novel no Tanoshii Kakikata
Here is the cast:
Maasa is going to be the lead actress, her character is the first year Tsurugi Yabusame the strongest girl in class. Its a stroy about a boy who somehow know his classmate Tsurugi's weakness.
I think that boy is the guy in the first picture. I don't know if its going to be love story of some kind, all i know is that its a school centered movie. ^^
I'm so looking forward to it, oh and i see a AKB48 member in the cast. keke.


Ads

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following:
Designer,Basecode&Graphics: Yume.♫
Image Host: Photobucket
Host: Blogger
More: 【 ☆ ☆ ☆ 】
If your site is not mentioned/linked above please do inform me by mailing me. Kindly Proceed on my Profile.

Shinozuka Yume
(Korean: Choi Eun Mi)
Hi! I'm Yume!! I'm a proud filipina, 17 years old. I love music
jpop, kpop, rnb, pop & sometimes rock.
I've been inlove with Jmusic for almost a year now, and now i have fallen for kpop as well.
I super
LOVE animes & mangas!! I still haven't tried Manghwas, but I'll try..soon.
I'm a girl who loves to eat...
ALOT.
Some of my favorites are

,

Yeah i know fatty goodness right?
Although i love pizza and fries, I'm not really a burger fan.

Yes I'm 17 but i still love drinking milk

.

I also drink water as much as i can every day.

They say its good for your skin, so every time i leave the house I'm sure to bring a bottle of water with me, and seriously its not enough.
Haha, I'm a water monster
Some More info:
Name: Yume Shinozuka / Choi Eun Mi
Age: 17 years old
Country: Philippines
Languages: English, Filipino, Japanese & Korean
Fav Color: Green, Blue & Pink

Mail Me here.After clicking the image please scroll upward

[Under Construction]
Please proceed to Yume's tagboard after sending and inform her you mailed her.
Thank you.
I AM A FAN OF:
OH MY GOD! I TRASHED MY BLOG ACCIDENTALLY! Please bare with me, I'm going to have a new layout and I'll be working on it ASAP.
For now please contact me through my TAGBOARD